It is a disorder in which a man has no erection or the quality of the erection is not sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. Most men experience erectile dysfunction during their lifetime. The causes have either a morbid or a psychological basis. Disease causes include heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure. Alcohol, smoking and illegal drugs, as well as certain types of medication, can also cause erectile dysfunction. Mental problems of daily life, caused by concerns about work, financial difficulties or personal disagreements in a relationship, can also contribute to erectile dysfunction.
It is a premature culmination in a man, which results in unsatisfactory sexual intercourse in one or both partners. The causes are often psychological, namely depressive states and increased anxiety.
Loss of libido
It is a disorder in which there is a loss of interest in sexual activity. The causes can be related to depression, anxiety and some types of medication.
Treatment of sexual disorders in men includes:
• psychological counseling;
• taking medicines to improve the erection or to prolong the time until ejaculation;
• using a vacuum pump to improve blood circulation in the penis;
• injecting an erection directly into the penis;
• implantation of a penile prosthesis into the hollow system of the penis.